2 – Piña Colada
If this doesn’t scream summer we’re not sure what does. Best drunk from a pineapple on a sandy beach if you’re lucky enough but the tropical flavours alone should be able to take you there.
“This tropical cocktail is the Bahamas in a glass! The sweet and sour mix of the coconut and pineapple makes a distinctive taste which is delicious both virgin and dirty,”
- 6-7 chunks of pineapple
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 50ml Bacardi Carta Blanco
- 50ml fresh pineapple juice
- A pineapple triangle, to garnish
- Place all your ingredients into the blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled glass and add your garnish.